Fintech Drinks is a meetup where we bring the community together to discuss the hottest topics in fintech.
Need for Speed: How RTR will change the fintech game
May 27th | 5 - 7 pm EST
For the second Fintech Drinks of 2021, we are excited to discuss a major technological improvement in the payments space called Real-Time Rails (RTR).
Leading up to the Payment’s Summit by Payments Canada, we will be discussing how the implementation of RTR will impact different stakeholders and opportunities that this presents for the ecosystem.
This will also be a great chance to network with the payments/fintech community before the big Summit the following week.
Join us on May 27th for a great panel discussion as well as networking sessions before and after the main event.
*Speakers to be announced soon
Thanks to our sponsors
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates
Everything is fintech
- Kathryn Van Nuys, Global Head of fintech development at Amazon Web Services
- Robert Hamlin, Principal at Portag3 Ventures
2020: Innovate or die trying
- Philippe Daoust, Managing Director, NAventures, National Bank
- Jan Arp, Founding Managing Partner, Holt Accelerator
- Tamara Zimmerman, Head of Innovation and wavespaceTM, EY Canada
Building the ultimate financial experience
- Abdulah El Tarazi, Chief Business Development Officer, Expertus
- Corby Fine, Vice President, Digtal, goeasy
- Mahima Poddar, SVP, Digital Banking and Strategy, Equitable Bank
M&A and the future of collaboration
- Robert Paterson, President & CEO, Alterna Savings and Alterna Bank
- Ranjit Sarai, VP Digital Banking, Credit Sesame
- Corey Gross, Co-founder & CEO, Sensibill
Billion dollar overhaul: The digital transformation of FIs
- Francois Cote, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Fairstone
- Jacques Leblanc, CEO at Expertus
Lockdown: how cybersecurity has to step up
- Mathieu Lavoie, Co-founder & CEO at Flare Systems
- Jason Green, Partner, Cybersecurity at EY
- Joseph Lau, CISO at Portage Ventures