Fintech Drinks is a meetup where we bring the community together to discuss the hottest topics in fintech.
A look back at 2021: Fintech successes, learnings and personal journeys
November 16th from 4pm to 6pm EST
LIVE in person at the Montreal Rialto Theatre* and online!
*Please note, all guests will need to show their vaccine passports and an ID. If from outside Quebec they need to show proof of Vaccination.
Thanks to our sponsors
Sign up to our newsletter to get updates
Gatekeepers: Collaboration in the age of cyber threats
- Esha Ponnappa, Executive Director at EY
- Steven Cohen, VP Cybersecurity Practice at Centrilogic
- Régis Desmeules, Author, Cybersecurity and IT entrepreneur, Angel Investor
Rising to the Challenge: Creating Inclusive Financial Services
- Alex Mazer, Co-Founder and Co-CEO at Common Wealth
- Ruth Stephen, Director, Strategic Policy, Research and Experimentation at the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Keith Taylor, Executive Director at DUCA Impact Lab
Need for Speed: How RTR will change the fintech game.
- Cyrielle Chiron, Chief Strategy Officer at Payments Canada
- Krikland Morris, VP Enterprise Initiatives and External Affairs at Interac Corp.
- Hamed Arbabi, CEO and Founder at VoPay
Everything is fintech
- Kathryn Van Nuys, Global Head of fintech development at Amazon Web Services
- Robert Hamlin, Principal at Portag3 Ventures
2020: Innovate or die trying
- Philippe Daoust, Managing Director, NAventures, National Bank
- Jan Arp, Founding Managing Partner, Holt Accelerator
- Tamara Zimmerman, Head of Innovation and wavespaceTM, EY Canada
Building the ultimate financial experience
- Abdulah El Tarazi, Chief Business Development Officer, Expertus
- Corby Fine, Vice President, Digtal, goeasy
- Mahima Poddar, SVP, Digital Banking and Strategy, Equitable Bank
M&A and the future of collaboration
- Robert Paterson, President & CEO, Alterna Savings and Alterna Bank
- Ranjit Sarai, VP Digital Banking, Credit Sesame
- Corey Gross, Co-founder & CEO, Sensibill
Billion dollar overhaul: The digital transformation of FIs
- Francois Cote, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Fairstone
- Jacques Leblanc, CEO at Expertus
Lockdown: how cybersecurity has to step up
- Mathieu Lavoie, Co-founder & CEO at Flare Systems
- Jason Green, Partner, Cybersecurity at EY
- Joseph Lau, CISO at Portage Ventures