Welcome to the Fintech Hub
Your essential starting point to build, grow and scale.
From bold ideas to thriving startups, we provide the foundation for ambitious Canadian fintech leaders to build, grow and scale their solutions.
Whether you’re a first time founder, or an experienced entrepreneur, we are here to help you form a foundation of knowledge and build a network of peers and industry leaders that will get you where you want to go.
At Fintech Cadence, we recognize that not every entrepreneur starts out on the same footing. If you have a good idea and the desire to change financial services for the better, you deserve the support to make that dream a reality.
How the Hub can help you
The Fintech Hub is a long-term no-fee no-equity program for pre-series A startups with bold ideas.
Once enrolled, you get services that include access to optional monthly workshops and office hours from our program partners, service providers, peer-to-peer learning, lunch & learns with successful Canadian startups, and free software credits. Choose which opportunities fit your goals, and remember our Hub Lead is there to help you make the most of what the Hub has to offer.
We're looking for startups who:
- validated the problem you’re trying to solve.
- have at least 1 full-time person working on your technology-based solution that’s innovating and changing financial services.
- are operating in Canada.
- Have not passed Series A funding or over $10 Million in ARR.
The easiest way to know if you fit in the hub is to contact us. We love to get to know you and connect 1-1 to make sure the program fits your needs. Reach out to → email@example.com to book a call.
Key program details
Capacity Building 🧠
- Office hours with specialized coaches/experts
- Monthly lunch & learns from fintech leaders
- Monthly workshops and webinars on business fundamentals
- Pro-bono hours with accounting firms, legal firms, and other service providers
- Peer-to-peer access through our exclusive Slack community
- Discounts on events and conferences
- Monthly fintech founder networking sessions to discuss news, share wins & challenges, and get feedback
- Opportunities to feature your startup in our public newsletter
- Exclusive access to an archive of recorded workshops for the duration of your enrolment
- Software credits with the most relevant software for fintech startups (IBM, Amazon AWS, Plaid, etc.)
- Fintech-specific resource guide
- Access to recruitment channels on Fintech Cadence’s job board and Slack Channel
- Opportunity to be showcased at Fintech Cadence’s Career Fairs throughout the year
How enrollment works
It’s as simple as Apply, Interview and Go!
Snapshot of our software providers
Ready to access the Fintech Hub?
A big thank you to our Partners
The Fintech Hub is made possible with the support of Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions.
Interested? Let's connect.
Have questions before applying?
Reach out and our Fintech Hub lead will contact you.
Interested in being a partner?
Send us a note and our Partnerships team will contact you.